Saturday, March 31, 2012

Southern Hospitality.


Many of you may not know, but I am originally from the south. My mother's side of the family is from Alabama, and my father's side of the family is from Illinois. Well long story short, I miss my southern roots. I was born in Tuscaloosa, AL and I just LOVE the south. Everything is really better, the food, the weather, the scenery, I could go on all day. Recently I made a visit down south to the well known city of HOTlanta, GA, or more formally known as Atlanta.

Seriously, I can not begin to describe the love that I have gained for this city after only being there 3 times. I fell in love the very first day I went back in Feb. 2011. Just from the shopping to the eating to the people, the weather....MY GOODNESS! I had on shorts in Feb. But the best part about ATL is the night life!!! I met so many people, from some of my fav YT subbies to celebs.

I just want to teleport back.....like yesterday.
Crown Royal on Iceeeeee. 

My friend from back at home who moved to Atlanta 


My beautiful sister!


These 2 showed Us so much love when we came down! 


Live Wrighteous,
ForeverRikk


No comments:

Post a Comment

images images images