Friday, March 30, 2012

What I Wore.....

The weather in IL is def warming up....but it's still a tad bit chilly out here in the Midwest. So the other day while I was helping my friend with a project for his Photojournalism class I decided to take a few snap shots of myself. It was a beautiful day on Eastern Illinois University's campus, so why not.


                                           
                                                     Don't mind my face, the sun was shining right on me.




                                                         





















Top: Blue Cropped Sweater  - Forever21
Bottoms: Thrifted Levi's
Belt: Thin braided tan belt - Forever21
Shoes: Leopard Oxfords - Forever21
Earrings: Thrifted
Watch: Michael  Kors
Hair: 2 day old Twist Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

images images images