Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Late Night Confessions| My Dry "DC"


So I seriously have not been taking good care of my hair over these past few weeks...seriously....I have not washed my hair in like 2 weeks...(oh Lawd) lol but it's all good..I have just been so busy with moving out of my apartment and the fashion show, and just all together getting my darn life together. But anywho its like 2am and I was laying down, playing in my hair....and this mess is brittle as god knows what!!! Brillo pad swag....
So I just got up and gave myself a late night "Dry DC" dry deep conditioning is a good way to allow the product to set and penetrate the strands. Although some conditioners only penetrate the outer layers, I used a variety of natural products that are sure to help moisturize my hair.


What I used was-

Mayo: as a source of protein to make my hair more healthy and to soften it up a bit.

Honey: which is a humectant, meaning it holds on to water molecules. Which helps add moisture to my hair.

EVOO(extra virgin olive oil): which actually has the ability to penetrate the hair shaft will help improve my hairs strength and elasticity.

Coconut Oil: for softness and to stimulate hair growth.


I added some "Hello Hydration" to thicken the mixture up. And also a few drops of Vanilla just for the smell, because I hate the way the mayo makes this mixture smell...I'm weird like that.

My hair in a pony after I applied the mixture. Soaked it up like water!

Stay Tuned for what my hair looks like after I wash it out...

Stay Wrighteous,
XOXO
ForeverRikk

No comments:

Post a Comment

images images images