Friday, April 27, 2012

Are We Live?!


So, its the end of the semester and finals are right around the corner. In the journalism field, we really don't have that many "finals" we have "final projects" in most of our classes, especially the classes that are hand on and in the studio.  I was asked by one of my old classmates if he could use me for his final project in his Studio Productions class. Of course I said YES!

I Basically was asked to do a 5 minute tutorial on whatever I wanted to do, and if you have been on my Youtube page, you guys know that I have mini twists in my hair. So I just did a tutorial on how to style your mini twist in a chic/elegant way. 

Here are a few pictures from the In-Studio Production:
Me looking lame at 8 am.





Don't forget to check out my YouTube Channel: ForeverRikk, where I post tutorials for natural hair and of my personal style regularly. 
Thanks for the support,
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

images images images