Monday, September 3, 2012

The "Ninja" Bun

So yeah don't kil me for not being on here in a while, but man has my life been....well hectic. So yeah I really haven't been able to update as much as I like, but I promise I will do my best to post as often as I can while I'm dealing with what I'm dealing with right now. For those who follow me on Youtube, I apologize for not being able to post videos also :( 

THIS WILL ALL CHANGE SOON THOUGH....NO WORRIES! 

Ok, Back to the post. 


The "Ninja" Bun has most def become one of this summer's most sought after trends and there are some Ninja bun masters and some are just.....an epic fail in my book. But nonetheless, I believe that my bun is pretty decent, just because I've been wearing this style since cheerleading days back in high school, but back then....we just called it the "Messy Bun". Now people have to throw official names on stuff...smh.

But I straightened my hair recently and since the weather has been so darn humid here in Central Illinois, I had to put it up in the old trustee bun. 





Peace & Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

images images images